1. Ben Affleck – The famous actor and filmmaker was banned from playing blackjack at the Hard Rock Casino in Las Vegas for card counting.
2. Paris Hilton – The socialite and reality TV star was banned from the Wynn and Encore casinos in Las Vegas for alleged drug possession in 2010.
3. Floyd Mayweather Jr. – The undefeated professional boxer was banned from the MGM Grand Casino in Las Vegas for reportedly winning too much money while gambling.
4. Charlie Sheen – The actor and former Two and a Half Men star was banned from the Palms Casino in Las Vegas for trashing his hotel room in 2011.
5. Richard Marcus – A notorious casino cheat and author, Marcus is banned from numerous casinos worldwide for his past cheating activities.
6. Phil Ivey – A professional poker player, Ivey was banned from several casinos in London and Atlantic City for edge-sorting, a technique considered unfair.
7. Dana White – The president of the UFC, Dana White was banned from the Palms Casino in Las Vegas for winning large sums of money while playing blackjack.
8. Akio Kashiwagi – A wealthy Japanese businessman, Kashiwagi was banned from multiple casinos in Las Vegas for reportedly winning millions of dollars while playing baccarat.
9. Sean Connery – The famous actor, known for his portrayal of James Bond, was banned from some casinos for winning big at roulette.
10. Frank Sinatra – Although not officially banned, Sinatra reportedly had his gambling privileges restricted in several casinos due to his connections with organized crime.